Adidas Busenitz Vintage Trainers | Core Black / Pulse Lime
The Adidas Busenitz Trainers are one of the most popular styles in the skateboarding range and it's offered here in the new and improved 'vintage' style.
- Adidas Busenitz Vintage
- Suede Upper
- Standard size/Cut down tongue
- Supportive GEOFIT collar cushioning
- Recessed eyelets
- Core Black/Pulse Lime/Chalk White (GW3121)
**From past sales experience it is advised to go up from your usual size if you have not worn adidas Busenitz before due to their small fit**
The adidas Busenitz Trainers have cemented themselves as a modern classic and a staple style in the range. The three stripes brand have taken their football heritage and tweaked it for skateboarding in the form of the Busenitz. Taking inspiration from the Samba and Copa Mundial it's clear to see why this style is such a popular choice for people whether it be on or off a board. The Vintage model of the shoe gives it a more classic look, most notably the premium Suede upper and shortened tongue. One thing that's for sure, they are an awesome looking trainer.
Our standard choice of delivery providers is Royal Mail as they offer a reliable and secure service from our experience with them. For any larger items (e.g. skateboards) we may choose a different courier depending on cost but we will always ensure it is a reputable company and a tracking reference will be provided.
We always aim to get your order with you as soon as possible. As standard our UK deliveries are sent out by Royal Mail First Class (to sign for) as this is quick and secure. If you would rather have your order sent by the cheaper Second Class service or Guaranteed Next Working Day then simply select the postage service you require at the checkout. If your order is placed on a weekend then it will be sent out on a Monday.
All European and Worldwide orders will be sent by the fastest possible method so you can be assured they will be with you as soon as possible. If you have any queries about international shipping please get in touch and we will help you all we can.
We aim to get your order out the door as quickly as possible, so our shipping details are as follows:
- All weekday orders made before 3pm (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped the same day.
- All orders made on a weekend or after 3pm Friday will be shipped on a Monday
Delivery charges for standard items (clothes/shoes etc)
- All UK mainland orders are as follows:
- Standard (First Class 1-2 Days) - £3.50
- Economy (Second Class 3-5 Days) - £2.50
- Next Working Day - £8.00
- All orders in the UK with a value of £80 or above are FREE delivery as standard.
- Deliveries to Europe have a flat rate of £10.00
- We also deliver to the following countries for a flat rate of £20** - Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, United States. **This price reflects the current cost of postage to these countries.
Delivery charges for oversize items (Skateboards)
- All UK mainland orders have a flat rate of £4.99 due to the increased size and weight. We aim to have your order to you within 2 days of fulfilment.
- Deliveries to Europe have a flat rate of £15 due to the increased size and weight. We will always use the quickest service for the price.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver skateboards outside of Europe due to the extremely high delivery costs.
If you request to have your skateboard deck gripped this is done for FREE at no extra cost. Please be aware that once a deck is gripped it is classed as 'used' and so cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturers fault.
If you need any help or information on shipping please contact us. All Non-UK orders are sent by International Signed-For delivery to help ensure peace of mind for the customer and ourselves. If you have any queries about this please get in touch and we will assist you. Be assured that the cost of your delivery will be the lowest possible price that we can get it to you in the fastest time.
Returns and Refunds
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchase and we aim to give you 100% customer satisfaction. However, if the size and fit isn’t what you expected or the colour and material isn’t quite right no need to worry. Just get in contact with us here at Dissent within 14 days of delivery, explain your reason for return and we will refund you upon delivery back to us. If you wish to return your item(s) for a refund please note that they must be sent back to us in the same condition in which you received them which means they must be unused, with the tags on and in any original wrapping they were received in. If there is any sign of wear or use then you will not be refunded.
After inspection, all suitable returned items will be fully refunded. Postage charges will not be refunded and customers are responsible for posting their returns back to us. For peace of mind we recommend sending your items by recorded delivery.
If you need any more help with regards to returns please do not hesitate to either call us on 01723 373232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will always be happy to help.