Tech Deck Play And Display Sk8 Shop
Grab some air with Tech Deck, the real deal fingerboards featuring authentic graphics from real skate companies! The Play and Display case is the perfect place to store your mini skateboard collection of Tech Deck fingerboards. When you are ready to skate, the display case transforms into a funbox and ramp to learn and progress your tricks. Store up to 24 fingerboards (each sold separately) to take the action with you on the go. With the boards still intact, you can fold out the case to convert to a ramp with a funbox and rails to jump and grind! Skate the ramp with the included exclusive Element Skateboards fingerboard and add to your mini skateboard collection. Tech Deck fingerboards and ramp sets are for kids and skate-lovers ages 6 and up. If you want real skate graphics from real skate companies, then it has got to be Tech Deck — start small, go big and collect them all!
- CARRYING AND DISPLAY CASE: The Play and Display case is the perfect place to store your mini skateboard collection of Tech Deck fingerboards. Store up to 24 fingerboards (sold separately) inside to take with you on the go.
- TRANSFORMING RAMP SET: Transform from display to funbox with all your boards still intact. You can fold out the case to convert to a ramp with a funbox and rails to jump and grind!
- EXCLUSIVE FINGERBOARD: Skate the ramp and add to your finger skateboard collection with the included exclusive Elements Skateboards fingerboard.
- PLAY AND DISPLAY: Jump the translucent box and grind all the rails. Use it for play and display for your Tech Deck fingerboard collection (additional fingerboards sold separately).
- Includes: 1 Tech Deck Fingerboard, 1 Play and Display Case, 1 Hinged Box, 2 Swinging Kickers, 4 Vertical Connectors, 1 Right Double Slope Kick, 1 Left Double Slope Kicker, 2 Tall Rails, 1 Long Rail, 1 Instruction Sheet
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Our standard choice of delivery providers is Royal Mail as they offer a reliable and secure service from our experience with them. For any larger items (e.g. skateboards) we may choose a different courier depending on cost but we will always ensure it is a reputable company and a tracking reference will be provided.
We always aim to get your order with you as soon as possible. As standard our UK deliveries are sent out by Royal Mail First Class (to sign for) as this is quick and secure. If you would rather have your order sent by the cheaper Second Class service or Guaranteed Next Working Day then simply select the postage service you require at the checkout. If your order is placed on a weekend then it will be sent out on a Monday.
All European and Worldwide orders will be sent by the fastest possible method so you can be assured they will be with you as soon as possible. If you have any queries about international shipping please get in touch and we will help you all we can.
We aim to get your order out the door as quickly as possible, so our shipping details are as follows:
- All weekday orders made before 3pm (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped the same day.
- All orders made on a weekend or after 3pm Friday will be shipped on a Monday
Delivery charges for standard items (clothes/shoes etc)
- All UK mainland orders are as follows:
- Standard (First Class 1-2 Days) - £3.50
- Economy (Second Class 3-5 Days) - £2.00
- Next Working Day - £8.00
- All orders in the UK with a value of £80 or above are FREE delivery as standard.
- Deliveries to Europe have a flat rate of £10.00
- We also deliver to the following countries for a flat rate of £40** - Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, United States. **This price reflects the current cost of postage to these countries.
Delivery charges for oversize items (Skateboards)
- All UK mainland orders have a flat rate of £5.50 due to the increased size and weight. We aim to have your order to you within 2 days of fulfilment.
- Deliveries to Europe have a flat rate of £15 due to the increased size and weight. We will always use the quickest service for the price.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver skateboards outside of Europe due to the extremely high delivery costs.
If you need any help or information on shipping please contact us. All Non-UK orders are sent by International Signed-For delivery to help ensure peace of mind for the customer and ourselves. If you have any queries about this please get in touch and we will assist you. Be assured that the cost of your delivery will be the lowest possible price that we can get it to you in the fastest time.
Returns and Refunds
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchase and we aim to give you 100% customer satisfaction. However, if the size and fit isn’t what you expected or the colour and material isn’t quite right no need to worry. Just get in contact with us here at Dissent within 14 days of delivery, explain your reason for return and we will refund you upon delivery back to us. If you wish to return your item(s) for a refund please note that they must be sent back to us in the same condition in which you received them which means they must be unused, with the tags on and in any original wrapping they were received in. If there is any sign of wear or use then you will not be refunded.
After inspection, all suitable returned items will be fully refunded. Postage charges will not be refunded and customers are responsible for posting their returns back to us. For peace of mind we recommend sending your items by recorded delivery.
If you need any more help with regards to returns please do not hesitate to either call us on 01723 373232 or email [email protected] and we will always be happy to help.